Effective date: July 1st, 2023
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://rooomy.com/ collects the following
information: * Usage Data
* EmailUsage Data includes the following: * Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
* Web page requests
* Referring web pages
* Browser used to access site
* Time and date of accessHOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://rooomy.com/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner: * When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
* When you interact with our Service.Your information will be stored for up to 365 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://rooomy.com/ may use your information for the following purposes:
* Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
* For other purposes. roOomy llc will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
* To contact you. roOomy llc will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
* Marketing and promotional initiatives. roOomy llc will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
* Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
* Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage orders
placed through our Service.
* Dispute resolution and site protection. Your information will be used in the instance of a legal dispute to resolve issues related to our Service.
* Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our Service that are available to registered users.
* To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
roOomy llc will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
* With your consent. roOomy llc will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.THIRD-PARTY SHARING
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal
information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
* Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
* Improving our Service. Your information might be shared with third-party service providers in order to improve our Service and/or interactions with providers.
* Payment processing and recovery services. Your information will be used in order to process payments in the event of a purchase, refund, or other similar request.
* Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertisements, and more.
* Improving targeted advertising campaigns. roOomy llc partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
* Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
* Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
* Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.